In our first episode, we answer questions sent to Top Floor Legal regarding the legal needs of businesses. We also cover the most recent Amazon lawsuit, the Legal Zoom v. Rocket Lawyer case, and the situation surrounding Arian Foster taking himself public. We close by discussing a perplexing blog post on how to draft your own contract.
- What To Do When Your Amazon Account Gets Suspended [e278]
- Amazon’s Creative Way To Avoid Hiring Drivers As Employees [e236]
- Why Amazon is Suing Companies for Providing False Reviews [e178]
- Why Amazon’s Non-Compete Agreement Is Ridiculous [e170]
- Episode 100! – Updates to Previous Podcast Stories
- Ep 33: Working Remotely
- Can a Liquidated Damages Clause Help Me Keep Employees I’ve Spent Time Training?
- Does Heartbleed Affect Your Business?
- Ep. 8: Too Hot to Work & Too Cold to Shop
Post by: Nasir Pasha & Matt Staub
The Podcast Where Nasir Pasha and Matthew Staub cover business in the news with their legal twist and answer business legal questions that you the listener can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.