Nasir and Matt start the show off discussing Facebook’s newest acquisition (WhatsApp), how Capital One’s credit card policy allows entry into consumer’s homes, the importance of new top level domains to small businesses, and how to not respond to a (fake) employee quitting. They also answer questions concerning about hiring a minor, what expense you can deduct before incorporating, and the legal implications of using a customer’s logo without its consent.
- Ultimate Legal Breakdown: Social Media Marketing [e287]
- Can Employers Implement English Only Policies Without Discriminating? [e281]
- The Consequences of Artificially Inflating Your Social Currency [e263]
- Erin Andrews and the Need to Protect Customer’s Personal Info
- Why a Startup Offering Wedding Loans Divorced Its Business Model [e256]
- Mark Zuckererberg Sets an Example Inside and Outside the Office [e241]
- Paid Family Leave Becomes New Push In Employment Law
- The Importance of Small Business Saturday [e238]
- The Perils of Signing Up For Free Trials [e131]
- 10 Things You Need to Know to Legally Raise Capital for Your Business
Post by: Nasir Pasha & Matt Staub
The Podcast Where Nasir Pasha and Matthew Staub cover business in the news with their legal twist and answer business legal questions that you the listener can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.