Nasir and Matt kick off this week’s episode by discussing Microsoft partnering with Foursquare. They also talk about Texas A&M licensing use of the “12th Man” to the Seattle Seahawks, the FTC going after a mega spammer, and the backlash by developers of King.com’s “candy” trademark. Nasir and Matt answer questions about legal concerns of running a virtual business, whether to have an employee handbook, and starting an LLC with your spouse.
- Share Ownership Equity Interest Without Giving Up Control [How To]
- SEC Compliance Issues for International Crowdfunding Site [e129]
- 10 Things You Need to Know to Legally Raise Capital for Your Business
- Will Fast Food Companies Finally Be Liable for Unfair Labor Practices? [e107]
- S Corp or LLC? Which is Better?
- LLC Operating Agreements: Issues to Discuss with Your Members
- Hobby Lobby
- Exceptions to the Prohibition of Non-Solicitation Clauses
- Ep 41: Copyright Infringement of Mobile Games
- Ep 24: Candy Crushed
Post by: Nasir Pasha & Matt Staub
The Podcast Where Nasir Pasha and Matthew Staub cover business in the news with their legal twist and answer business legal questions that you the listener can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.