Nasir and Matt kick off the week by discussing Apple’s assertion that it cannot crack into user’s devices under the new operating system. They also answer, “Would like to find out if on-call, temporary Registered/Vocational Nurses who are paid “Per Visit” in a home care agency can be classified as “Independent Contractor”? They usually work for other home care agencies and visit other patients.”
- Can Companies Protect Against Foreseeable Misuse of Apps [e285]
- Are Employers Liable When Employees Are Accused of Racism? [e283]
- What Is Going on with Apple and the FBI?
- Amazon’s Creative Way To Avoid Hiring Drivers As Employees [e236]
- The Cost of Converting Independent Contractors to Employees
- How Telecommuting Has Changed The Employee Landscape [e223]
- Uber Drivers — Employees or Contractors
- How To Work as a Freelancer While Also Being an Employee [e150]
- Can I Reduce Costs by Reclassifying Employees as Independent Contractors?
- The $41 Billion Company Uber is a Horrible Role Model for Business
Post by: Nasir Pasha & Matt Staub
The Podcast Where Nasir Pasha and Matthew Staub cover business in the news with their legal twist and answer business legal questions that you the listener can send it to email@example.com.