Don’t trust the internet when it comes to legal advice! I know most people do it and I know a lot of attorneys do it. Almost everything that our firm has to clean up when it comes to legal issues can be sourced to incomplete or bad information on the internet.
- What To Do When Your Amazon Account Gets Suspended [e278]
- Fox News Sexual Harassment Case Highlights the Need for Effective Sexual Harassment Policies and Procedures in the Workplace
- Alcoholic Employees: What are an Employers’ Rights and Responsibilities?
- Protect Your Business with an On Demand Legal Team
- Can An Employer Be Held Liable For An Employee’s Facebook Post? [e259]
- Employee Monitoring and Wearable Technology [e258]
- Erotic Data on Employee Smartphones: What Can an Employer Do?
- How to Protect Trade Secrets
- How Ambassadors Can Ruin Your Brand and How to Deal With Disasters
- Is PTO Enough When Paid Sick Leave Is Required?
- How Businesses Can Fight Back Against Negative Social Media [e246]
Post by: Nasir Pasha, Esq.
Managing attorney and co-host of podcast Legally Sound | Smart Business