Don’t do your own payroll. There are so many cost effective ways to have another company handle that for you. You just do not want the liability.
- Finding the Child in You: 5 Business Lessons You Can Learn from Kids
- Can You Get Fired For Being Racist? [e215]
- Hidden Risks for Employers in the Gig Economy
- When an Employer Can Be Held Liable for Negligent Retention of An Employee [e211]
- How Obama Plans To Increase Overtime Pay Eligibility [e203]
- Can Employers Still Use Credit History in Hiring?
- Have We Seen the Last of On-Call Scheduling for Retail Employees? [e198]
- Why Companies Are Weighting to Hire Obese Workers [e196]
- Why California Employers Should Avoid Re-Hire Clauses [e184]
- California Employers and Waiving Meal Periods [e156]
Post by: Nasir Pasha, Esq.
Managing attorney and co-host of podcast Legally Sound | Smart Business