Too many times overzealous lawyers in the legal community pass around lawsuits that just make you giggle. Do not let your attorney push you into any litigation without having the conversation of whether you should. This really can make the difference between a good attorney and an average one.
- What To Do When Your Amazon Account Gets Suspended [e278]
- Fox News Sexual Harassment Case Highlights the Need for Effective Sexual Harassment Policies and Procedures in the Workplace
- Alcoholic Employees: What are an Employers’ Rights and Responsibilities?
- Can An Employer Be Held Liable For An Employee’s Facebook Post? [e259]
- Employee Monitoring and Wearable Technology [e258]
- Erotic Data on Employee Smartphones: What Can an Employer Do?
- How to Protect Trade Secrets
- How Ambassadors Can Ruin Your Brand and How to Deal With Disasters
- Is PTO Enough When Paid Sick Leave Is Required?
- How Businesses Can Fight Back Against Negative Social Media [e246]
Post by: Nasir Pasha, Esq.
Managing attorney and co-host of podcast Legally Sound | Smart Business