In their third episode, Nasir and Matt debate the significance of company culture, voice their opinions on legal directories, and discuss a newly formed taxi cab union. They also answer questions about an employee taking his company’s domain name, whether it’s better to purchase or start a business, and the difference between employees and independent contractors.
- What the Wells Fargo Scandal Can Teach Businesses About Corporate Culture
- Amazon’s Creative Way To Avoid Hiring Drivers As Employees [e236]
- The Cost of Converting Independent Contractors to Employees
- Protect Your Business with an On Demand Legal Team
- How Telecommuting Has Changed The Employee Landscape [e223]
- Uber Drivers — Employees or Contractors
- Why Celebrities Are Buying Their Own Porn Websites [e172]
- How To Work as a Freelancer While Also Being an Employee [e150]
- Can I Reduce Costs by Reclassifying Employees as Independent Contractors?
- The $41 Billion Company Uber is a Horrible Role Model for Business
- Apple Claims It Has No Access to Devices Under iOS8 [e97]
Post by: Nasir Pasha & Matt Staub
The Podcast Where Nasir Pasha and Matthew Staub cover business in the news with their legal twist and answer business legal questions that you the listener can send it to email@example.com.