This week’s episode kicks off by discussing a photographer winning a lawsuit against Getty Images, businesses in Washington getting scammed over workplace posters, disability lawsuits targeting small businesses, Domino’s Pizza involved in a minimum wage dispute, and an animated reenactment of a recent Bob Filner suit. Nasir and Matt also answer questions about someone stealing your business’ name, the new home office deduction with the IRS, and 50/50 splits in business ownership.
- Can Employers Implement English Only Policies Without Discriminating? [e281]
- Erin Andrews and the Need to Protect Customer’s Personal Info
- The Importance of Small Business Saturday [e238]
- The Perils of Signing Up For Free Trials [e131]
- 10 Things You Need to Know to Legally Raise Capital for Your Business
- Net Neutrality and Small Business
- Five Rules for Business Transactions in Shades of Grey
- The Brilliant Jerk Problem
- Small Business Saturday
- Navigating the Sales Tax Rules with Mark Faggiano [e102]
Post by: Nasir Pasha & Matt Staub
The Podcast Where Nasir Pasha and Matthew Staub cover business in the news with their legal twist and answer business legal questions that you the listener can send it to email@example.com.