Nasir and Matt finish up social media week by talking about Tinder suspending its co-founder for a potential sexual harassment lawsuit. They then answer the question, “The general provisions at the end of contracts; how necessary are they and are there any that are musts to include?”
- Why The Roger Ailes Sexual Harassment Lawsuit Is Far From Normal [e275]
- Fox News Sexual Harassment Case Highlights the Need for Effective Sexual Harassment Policies and Procedures in the Workplace
- Jessica Alba’s Honest Company Sued For Being The Exact Opposite [e262]
- Hulk Hogan v. Gawker: Victory for Privacy or Defeat for Free Speech?
- Lindsey Lohan, GTA 5’s Red Bikini Girl, and the First Amendment
- The Class Action Lawsuit That Managed to Take Down Nike and Apple [e212]
- Does Hiring Millennials Give Rise to Age Discrimination Claims? [e192]
- Why Amazon is Suing Companies for Providing False Reviews [e178]
- Negative SEO Lawsuits: Coming Soon
- Podcast Guest (Revleap) Sued by Yelp & Why Yelp is Terrible [e165]
Post by: Nasir Pasha & Matt Staub
The Podcast Where Nasir Pasha and Matthew Staub cover business in the news with their legal twist and answer business legal questions that you the listener can send it to email@example.com.