The guys end the week by talking about the waivers signed by participants in extreme sports like Tough Mudder. They address the question, “I’m an independent contractor and was presented with an agreement that basically makes me liable for any mistake I make and not the company. Is this fair, or even common practice?”
- Amazon’s Creative Way To Avoid Hiring Drivers As Employees [e236]
- The Cost of Converting Independent Contractors to Employees
- How Telecommuting Has Changed The Employee Landscape [e223]
- Uber Drivers — Employees or Contractors
- How To Work as a Freelancer While Also Being an Employee [e150]
- Can I Reduce Costs by Reclassifying Employees as Independent Contractors?
- The $41 Billion Company Uber is a Horrible Role Model for Business
- Apple Claims It Has No Access to Devices Under iOS8 [e97]
- Can My Business Be Sued for Something an Independent Contractor Did?
- Worst Legal Mistakes for Small Business – The Dirty Dozen
Post by: Nasir Pasha & Matt Staub
The Podcast Where Nasir Pasha and Matthew Staub cover business in the news with their legal twist and answer business legal questions that you the listener can send it to email@example.com.