This week’s episode features the best moments through the first 20 podcasts. Topics include the popular sauce vs. crust debate, having your employees work on Thanksgiving, the interview with Jerry Sanders, legalities of running a fake promotion, Texas A&M licensing the 12th man to Seattle, and the first and last employee vs. independent contractor discussion. Thanks again to everyone who has made this podcast a success through the first 20 episodes.
- Are Local $15 an Hour Minimum Wage Laws Unconstitutional?
- Amazon’s Creative Way To Avoid Hiring Drivers As Employees [e236]
- The Cost of Converting Independent Contractors to Employees
- How Telecommuting Has Changed The Employee Landscape [e223]
- Uber Drivers — Employees or Contractors
- How To Work as a Freelancer While Also Being an Employee [e150]
- Can I Reduce Costs by Reclassifying Employees as Independent Contractors?
- The $41 Billion Company Uber is a Horrible Role Model for Business
- Episode 100! – Updates to Previous Podcast Stories
- Apple Claims It Has No Access to Devices Under iOS8 [e97]
Post by: Nasir Pasha & Matt Staub
The Podcast Where Nasir Pasha and Matthew Staub cover business in the news with their legal twist and answer business legal questions that you the listener can send it to email@example.com.