In this week’s episode, Nasir and Matt discuss some of Obama’s planned executive actions for 2014, Ohio pizzerias breaking employment laws, the importance of forum selection causes in contracts, and the crazy story behind one man losing his Twitter handle. They also answer questions about changing business agreements, being an at-will employee, and running multiple businesses under one LLC.
- Why Millions of Employees May Now Be Entitled to Overtime Pay [e270]
- Obama’s Overtime Overhaul: Is Your Company Affected?
- Employer Responsibility After The Mayor Of Austin Urges Telecommuting [e260]
- Protect Your Business with an On Demand Legal Team
- Share Ownership Equity Interest Without Giving Up Control [How To]
- SEC Compliance Issues for International Crowdfunding Site [e129]
- 10 Things You Need to Know to Legally Raise Capital for Your Business
- Net Neutrality and Small Business
- Will Fast Food Companies Finally Be Liable for Unfair Labor Practices? [e107]
- S Corp or LLC? Which is Better?
- LLC Operating Agreements: Issues to Discuss with Your Members
Post by: Nasir Pasha & Matt Staub
The Podcast Where Nasir Pasha and Matthew Staub cover business in the news with their legal twist and answer business legal questions that you the listener can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.