Nasir and Matt kick off 2014 discussing the new changes to Obamacare, a bookkeeper stealing from the business she works for, the consequences of raising minimum wage, and the backlash surrounding Uber’s surge pricing. They also answer questions about paying yourself in an LLC, copyright infringements in a t-shirt printing business, and working with international clients. Nasir and Matt also discuss the expansion of Top Floor Legal.
- Are Local $15 an Hour Minimum Wage Laws Unconstitutional?
- Uber’s Troubles Continue with Another Million Dollar Settlement
- California Governor Reaches Agreement to Raise Minimum Wage to $15
- Protect Your Business with an On Demand Legal Team
- Is Your Arbitration Agreement Unconscionable?
- The Cost of Converting Independent Contractors to Employees
- Why The Government Is Trying To Shutdown The Uber For Flights [e227]
- Uber Drivers — Employees or Contractors
- Hidden Risks for Employers in the Gig Economy
- The Decision That Could Change The Way Uber Does Business [e199]
- Why Companies Are Implementing Their Own Minimum Wage [e193]
Post by: Nasir Pasha & Matt Staub
The Podcast Where Nasir Pasha and Matthew Staub cover business in the news with their legal twist and answer business legal questions that you the listener can send it to email@example.com.